Peter Navarro, President Trump’s Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, has taken his own time to do a serious, detailed look at the results of the 2020 election.
Good for him.
The hard fact of this moment in time is that millions of Americans – and I am one of them – believe the 2020 election was stolen. And the other hard fact of this moment in time is that the media is trying to shame those millions, not to mention the President and his team, into silence.
Google “baseless charges of fraud” and there are a zillion headlines from the mainstream media stating – stating as fact, mind you – that the charges of voter fraud and a stolen election are “baseless.”
Peter Navarro’s report puts the lie to this nonsense. And of the move to silence the President and the millions who believe there was serious fraud Navarro said this in the press conference he held to present his report:
“And then the last thing which is very troublesome to me is that there seems to be a tremendous effort on the part of many of what should be our pillar institutions in this country to basically self-censor anybody who challenges the results of the election, and it effectively amounts to a coverup. And obviously we’ve got issues with the anti-Trump media, which has hammered him for four years and predicted a landslide win for Biden that never came. We’ve got corporate America. We got surprisingly some of the Republican establishment, and then finally we have state legislatures and the courts themselves.
And then the other two things I’ll say before working through this whole thing is that you can’t, as a reporter, at this point responsibly say there’s no evidence. There’s a ton of evidence. There’s a mound of it. And you can’t say that just because the courts have ruled against Trump in a number of cases that there’s no evidence of fraud. Most of these cases have been decided on procedure and process rather than the evidence itself.”
Here is a link to the report.
But I will run some of the verbatim of the report’s Executive Summary, with bold print for emphasis supplied.
This report assesses the fairness and integrity of the 2020 Presidential Election by examining six dimensions of alleged election irregularities across six key battleground states. Evidence used to conduct this assessment includes more than 50 lawsuits and judicial rulings, thousands of affidavits and declarations, testimony in a variety of state venues, published analyses by think tanks and legal centers, videos and photos, public comments, and extensive press coverage.
The matrix below indicates that significant irregularities occurred across all six battleground states and across all six dimensions of election irregularities. This finding lends credence to the claim that the election may well have been stolen from President Donald J. Trump.
From the findings of this report, it is possible to infer what may well have been a coordinated strategy to effectively stack the election deck against the Trump-Pence ticket. Indeed, the observed patterns of election irregularities are so consistent across the six battleground states that they suggest a coordinated strategy to, if not steal the election outright, strategically game the election process in such a way as to “stuff the ballot box” and unfairly tilt the playing field in favor of the Biden-Harris ticket. Topline findings of this report include:
• The weight of evidence and patterns of irregularities are such that it is irresponsible for anyone – especially the mainstream media – to claim there is “no evidence” of fraud or irregularities.
• The ballots in question because of the identified election irregularities are more than sufficient to swing the outcome in favor of President Trump should even a relatively small portion of these ballots be ruled illegal.
• All six battleground states exhibit most, or all, six dimensions of election irregularities. However, each state has a unique mix of issues that might be considered “most important.” To put this another way, all battleground states are characterized by the same or similar election irregularities; but, like Tolstoy’s unhappy families, each battleground state is different in its own election irregularity way.
• This was theft by a thousand cuts across six dimensions and six battleground states rather than any one single “silver bullet” election irregularity.
• In refusing to investigate a growing number of legitimate grievances, the anti-Trump media and censoring social media are complicit in shielding the American public from the truth. This is a dangerous game that simultaneously undermines the credibility of the media and the stability of our political system and Republic.
• Those journalists, pundits, and political leaders now participating in what has become a Biden Whitewash should acknowledge the six dimensions of election irregularities and conduct the appropriate investigations to determine the truth about the 2020 election. If this is not done before Inauguration Day, we risk putting into power an illegitimate and illegal president lacking the support of a large segment of the American people.
* The failure to aggressively and fully investigate the six dimensions of election irregularities assessed in this report is a signal failure not just of our anti-Trump mainstream media and censoring social media but also of both our legislative and judicial branches.
– Republican governors in Arizona and Georgia together with Republican majorities in both chambers of the State Legislatures of five of the six battleground states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin2 – have had both the power and the opportunity to investigate the six dimensions of election irregularities presented in this report. Yet, wilting under intense political pressure, these politicians have failed in their Constitutional duties and responsibilities to do so – and thereby failed both their states and this nation as well as their party.
– Both State courts and Federal courts, including the Supreme Court, have failed the American people in refusing to appropriately adjudicate the election irregularities that have come before them. Their failures pose a great risk to the American Republic.
* If these election irregularities are not fully investigated prior to Inauguration Day and thereby effectively allowed to stand, this nation runs the very real risk of never being able to have a fair presidential election again – with the down-ballot Senate races scheduled for January 5 in Georgia an initial test case of this looming risk.”
From there the Navarro report launches into a thoroughly detailed presentation of evidence, all of it sourced and footnoted.
Yes, yes. The Christmas holiday looms, and Americans of necessity, particularly in this year of Covid, are going to be focused on their families and how and whether they celebrate.
But make no mistake, as documented in detail in the Navarro report, this election has serious, serious problems. It is of vital, fundamental importance that it be examined – and examined in detail – to preserve the integrity of the American election system.
And every single moment that goes by with Joe Biden and the mainstream media refusing to investigate this election raises over and over again a single question:
What are Joe Biden and his media allies hiding?
How about a stolen election?
Newsflash for the media: This election is not over.