International - Page 3

Report: Iran Funding Palestinian Terrorist Attacks On Israel

Reports from various watchdog organizations monitoring foreign media have revealed that Iran is funding the Palestinian terrorist organizations attacking Israel, just a month after it was announced that President Biden intended to lift sanctions on Iran and reinstate the counterproductive Iran nuclear

More
Palestinian

Palestinian Authority Paid Over $150 Million to Terrorists in 2020

Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) reported terrifying findings regarding the Palestinian Authority paying terrorists. In an analysis released Monday, PMW found the Palestinian Authority attempted to hide the roughly 3.25% of its 2020 budget paid to terrorists.

The roughly $157 million was paid in salaries to incarcerated or released terrorists. Many employed by the Palestinian Authority continued to receive their salaries while in prison. Additionally, money went to a “martyr’s fund” through which money “for the families of those killed while committing or attempting acts of terrorism.” The fund includes “monthly salaries, free education, insurance, medical care and more” reports the Jerusalem Post.

Palestine’s attempt to keep funds hidden are likely due to “transparency required by international donors.” The Jerusalem Post reports, “in 2020, the PA removed the category it once called the ‘Ministry of Prisoners’ Affairs,’ through which the terrorist salaries had been paid in 2018-2019, in an apparent attempt to hide the payments.”

Palestinian officials were able to continue paying terrorists by funneling money through the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) who experienced a quadrupled budget increase in 2020 from roughly $49 million to $206 million. “Unlike the PA, which receives international funding, the PLO does not have accountability requirements for the international community regarding its budget” reports Jerusalem Post.

PMW stated, “the only way the donor countries will know how the PA is spending its donor money is if they demand that in future listings the PA specify in its ‘expenditure reports’ in detail what the PLO is doing with the money…this is not only necessary in the interest of transparency, but it is critical in order to monitor and eventually stop the PA’s ongoing incentivizing and funding of terror.”

Please go to your post editor > Post Settings > Post Formats tab below your editor to enter video URL.

VIDEO: FL College Students In Disbelief Biden Disregarded Mass Genocide of Uyghurs, Not Trump

Exclusive video from Campus Reform shows students at the University of Florida believed a racially insensitive comment was made by former President Trump when it was really Biden who was being quoted. President Joe Biden blatantly disregarded China’s mass genocide of Uyghurs by referring to it as a different cultural “norm.”

During a recent CNN town hall Biden said of Chinese President Xi Jinping, “and so the idea that I’m not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uyghurs in [the] western mountains of China…he gets it.”

“Culturally, there are different norms that each country and their leaders are expected to follow” Biden added. Campus Reform took video cameras to the University of Florida and asked students which president they believed made that comment. CR found the majority of students initially thought that former President Donald Trump made the comment.

All of the students expressed sadness at the executions saying “we” need to be aware of what is happening and one student said it is “appalling” that nothing is being done about it. When CR’s reporter told the students it was current President Biden that made the comments roughly one week prior, one student lamented “it was surprising for me to hear that that came from Biden. It doesn’t seem like the type of thing that he would believe in.”

Iran

Former Iranian Crown Prince Warns Biden Admin Not to Rejoin Nuclear Deal

In a telling interview, the former crown prince of Iran, Reza Pahlavi, gave the Biden administration a crucial message: rejoining the Iran nuclear deal is a mistake. Pahlavi is the son of the late shah of Iran, who gave an interview to Israel Hayom published Sunday. In a nutshell, Pahlavi explains that the deal “will not happen.”

At the heart of the matter is the misconception that the Iranian regime would ever change its ways. “It will not happen, says Pahlavi. “The Iranians know that the regime is not led by its national interests, but by its corrupt and criminal interests.”

Biden has stated he will rejoin the nuclear deal if Iran returns to its prior commitments, but Pahlavi stressed that as long as the Islamic Revolution is in power, “the ayatollahs’ regime defines itself through what it opposes. This is not a tactic, but a hatred that will not go away.”

“The destructive actions of the regime are not beneficial to any long-term relationship with the free world” said Pahlavi, who added, “the only smart solution to the concerns of the Americans, the peoples of the region and for the Iranian people is to support Iran’s struggle for freedom and democracy.”

Pahlavi even stated that many Iranian activists have sent a letter to US President Joe Biden expressing concern about a US return to the nuclear deal. “With the economic benefits of the agreement, the regime-controlled three Arab capitals and frightened even more. The agreement also helped support extremist Palestinians at the expense of the moderates and damaged Israel’s security” he said.

Pahlavi also stressed that although he doubts Iran is only months away from obtaining nuclear weapons, “they do not need them at all because they have the ability to sow turmoil in the area.”

Wuhan, China
/

WHO Team Member Says China Only Provided ‘Summary’ of Raw Data

An international delegation traveled to the city of Wuhan last month in order to investigate the origins of the COVID-19 outbreak. Now, there is “growing controversy” over the World Health Organization investigation “after one of its members said China had refused to hand over key data, and the US national security adviser said he had ‘deep concerns’ about the initial findings” reports The Guardian.

Dominic Dwyer, an Australian infectious disease expert on the team told Reuters they were only given a summary of the raw patient data. Reuters reported that the team requested “raw patient data” on 174 cases from the early phase of the outbreak in Wuhan in December of 2019.

Dwyer said the team was only given a “summary.” The raw data, known as “line listings” contain details such as what questions were asked of the patients, their responses and how their responses were analyzed. “That’s standard practice for an outbreak investigation,” Dwyer told Reuters.

Dwyer explained the importance because only half of the 174 cases had been exposed to the Huanan market where the virus was initially detected. “That’s why we’ve persisted to ask for that” said Dwyer. “Why that doesn’t happen, I couldn’t comment. Whether it’s political or time or it’s difficult…But whether there are any other reasons why the data isn’t available, I don’t know. One would only speculate.”

Dwyer did say the World Health Organization “certainly felt that they had received much much more data than they had ever received in the previous year. So that in itself is an advance. The WHO said its findings could be released as early as this upcoming week.

Reuters reported that the team spent four weeks in China researching the outbreak origins, but were “limited to visits organized by their Chinese hosts and prevented from contact with community members, due to health restrictions. The first two weeks were spent in hotel quarantine.”

Dwyer said working with their Chinese counterparts were harmonious, but consisted of “natural” arguments over interpretation and significance of data. Dwyer said that while such arguments are indeed “natural,” “whether there’s political pressure to have different opinions, I don’t know. There may well be, but it’s hard to know.”

A zoologist and also a member of the WHO mission, Peter Daszak, tweeted his disagreement that China may have refused to hand over important data, tweeting “This was NOT my experience on @WHO mission. As a lead of animal/environment working group I found trust & openness w/my China counterparts. We DID get access to critical new data throughout. We DID increase our understanding of likely spillover pathways.”

Maher Bitar
Maher Bitar
/

Biden Taps Anti-Semite as National Security Council Senior Director

Biden has tapped a known anti-Semite for the National Security Council’s new Senior Director for Intelligence Programs. Maher Bitar has helped organize a Palestine Solidarity Movement conference at Georgetown, danced in front of a “Divest from Israel” sign and served as Representative Adam Schiff’s top legal adviser and general counsel for House Intelligence Committee Democrats in Trump’s first impeachment.

Bitar was also in the Obama administration as the National Security Council’s Director for Israeli and Palestinian Affairs. Bitar will be “responsible for relaying sensitive intelligence material between the White House and intelligence community and will guide President Biden on critical decisions” reports Foreign Desk News.

Bitar was a board member for Georgetown University’s Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) and supports the promotion of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) for Palestinian freedom, justice and equality.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called the BDS movement a “cancer” and “anti-Semitic” in November of 2020. Bitar was praised by Robert Malley, who is believed to be chosen for Biden’s special envoy to Iran.

Foreign Desk News reports “if the Palestinian push for ‘right of return’ is granted, this would ultimately spell the end of the Jewish state and would impose overwhelming national security breaches for Israel, as Palestinians generally do not recognize Israel’s right to exist and would vastly outnumber the Jewish population.”

1 2 3 4 5 17